Buying a Home
Aaron Lovett is NOT Your Typical Buyer's Agent
Going above and beyond
Any Realtor can set up an automatic MLS e-mail search or tell you to call a contractor if you have questions. Are you looking a Realtor who does more than the basics? I believe in going “above and beyond” for my clients. I make your life easier and improve your chances of getting the home you want by doing more for you:
- I develop unique buying strategies to suit your situation
- I provide a video chat property walk-through if you are unable to attend a showing (real-time or recorded)
- I am present for all appointments, both during business hours and after hours
- I do “hands on” inspection reviews (yes, I’ll go into the crawlspace or attic with you!)
- I contact FSBOs and other “off-market” properties
- I provide excellent conventional, FHA, VA, land, investment, and commercial, financing connections
- I promote real, effective communication and negotiation
See the video below for more information.
First time home buyers
Are you a first-time home buyer? Visit the first time home buyer's page for a quick video explaining the home buying process and information about special mortgage programs for first time home buyers.
Here are some excellent articles about buying a home:
- “10 Essential Questions to Ask When Buying a Home (That You May Have Missed)” Realtor.com
- “Home Buying Tips That Will Give You an Edge” Forbes
- “Buying a home: Buyer’s guide” CNN Money
- “How to Buy a Home the Money-Smart Way” Dave Ramsey
The information on this website is for the education of my clients and customers, and is believed to be up-to-date, accurate, and reliable. Statements and opinions are for information purposes only, and are not legal, financial, or medical advice. As your licensed real estate professional, I will give you the information and advice that you need. I cannot make decisions for you, but I can and will do my best to help you make informed decisions.
Fill out the “Get in Touch” form to get started!