FOR SALE 1204 Ben Hill Boulevard, Nolensville TN 37135
This home was made for entertaining! Custom built in 2019, this executive home is like new. You will love the gourmet kitchen with gas stove, double electric ovens, double refrigerators, huge pantry, eat-in kitchen, and separate formal dining room. The home features a fully-equipped and sound-insulated home theater and a basement safe room/storm shelter. The library could be another large bedroom on the main floor, for five total bedrooms. Built with 6″ walls and R41 insulation, the home is extremely energy efficient – so low bills for you. You will also love the McFarlin Pointe community pool. There are no neighbors behind – only acres of forested common area behind the home. Your private access to the hiking trails is right behind the storage shed.
Made to be a “forever home” – 1204 Ben Hill Blvd includes many special features and upgrades. You will find:
- Two fireplaces – one in the living room and one in the master bedroom
- Premium windows with shatterproof glass and UV protection
- Primary bedroom suite is on the main floor
- Dual shower heads and continuous hot water in the master suite
- Plantation shutters and retractable blinds
- Granite countertops
- Porcelain tile
- Custom Arborwood cabinetry
- Hardwood flooring
- Custom built-in shelving
- Water softener
- Screened patio
- Custom insulation package – the 12-month average electric bill for 2020/2021 was only $136/mo. That’s incredible for a home of this size!
Visit the 360 Tour for a look around. Request a private showing or video tour. Love the home you choose!
Contact me to schedule a showing or make an offer!
There is so much to love about this beautiful home:
Bedrooms: 5 (master and library/bedroom #5 on main. 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor)
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Heated living space: approx 4300 sqft
Yard: .46 acres
Schools: Rocky Fork Elementary, Rocky Fork Middle, Stewarts Creek High
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Your real estate success story
- If you need to sell a home [client testimonial]
- VIDEO: Faces of Smyrna TN: Janarty’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Home and Recording Studio FOR SALE
Aaron Lovett is a full-time Realtor in Smyrna, TN, working out of the Weichert Realtors – The Andrews Group office in Murfreesboro, TN. His service area includes Smyrna, Murfreesboro, the remainder of Rutherford county and surrounding areas, including Nashville and Davidson county. He cares for the needs of sellers, buyers, and investors. Aaron has lived in Middle Tennessee for over 20 years. He takes pride in helping home buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals.
Share this Post