Selling On Your Terms
Aaron Lovett is NOT your Typical Listing Agent
Doing more for you
Any Realtor can put a sign in your yard and post your property to the MLS. Do you want to sell your property for the most profit possible, within your time frame, and with as little stress to you as possible? Incredible results require over-the-top strategies and effort – something I am known for. Find out for yourself just how much I can do to help you get want you want out of the sale of your property.
Request a FREE market value report (personally researched, not an auto-generated Internet “estimate”!)
Going Above and Beyond for You
I believe in going above and beyond for my clients. In addition to the “expected” services that most full-time agents offer, I provide a set of unique services designed to help you get what you want out of the sale of your property:
- Professional Photography and videography “Hands on” property preparation assistance (cleaning, touch ups, minor repairs, etc.)
- Staging assistance “Over the top” marketing Unique property website and URL (eg. www.301StewartSprings.com)
- Social media presence for your property
- Creative sales and marketing strategies
- Showings on YOUR schedule
- Schedule and attend every appointment, both during and outside of business hours (inspectors, contractors, closing, etc.)
- Effective communication and negotiation
If that sounds like the kind of work you expect from your Realtor, I would love the opportunity to tell you more. Please fill out the “Get in Touch” form to get started!
- “How to Spark a Bidding War for Your Home” Realtor.com
- “10 Tips to Sell Your Home Fast” US News and World Report
- “4 Steps to Sell Your Home for Top Dollar” Dave Ramsey
- “Essential Home Selling Tips” HGTV
- “10 Best-Kept Secrets for Selling Your Home” HGTV
- University of Tennessee Population Projections – UT Knoxville
The information on this website is for the education of my clients and customers, and is believed to be up-to-date, accurate, and reliable. Statements and opinions are for information purposes only, and are not legal, financial, or medical advice. As your licensed real estate professional, I will give you the information and advice that you need. I cannot make decisions for you, but I can and will do my best to help you make informed decisions.